- Hatha Yoga Class Schedule
- Yoga Class Pricing Grid
- $25 New Student 2-Week Introduction
- Yoga Sutra Study Series – Wednesday nights
- Introduction to Sanskrit Chanting – Saturdays
- Kriya Meditation Sangha – Thursday nights
- Reiki Master Workshop – May 5 – 7
- Reiki II and II Intensive – May 12 and 13
- Kriya Initiation – June 16, 17 and 18
- Private Sessions with Marydale
- Ayurveda with Cherise Kruger
- Reiki Energetics Circles and Classes
- Reiki en Español
- Meet the Staff
- Community Outreach – Fund Arts Now
- Our Mosaic Project
- Param Yoga Bazaar
Click HERE to register for classes, private sessions, workshops and special events.
Marydale’s Yoga for Your Best Life DVD series is here!
To purchase, visit our online store.
I went to the first class with skepticism. I thought that yoga would be too slow moving and boring for me. Plus, I didn’t believe in “that stuff.” After the class, I still wasn’t sure whether I liked it or not but as the sessions were paid for, I went. All of a sudden I began to notice that I was feeling better, my mood had improved, and I seemed calmer. Very different feelings for a Type A personality. I still wasn’t sure that I liked the activity but I found that I was always looking forward to the next class session. After completing the 8 classes, I signed up for another 30 sessions! Who would have guessed that the “skeptical one” would choose to do this. You and your classes have helped me get through the stress of planning a wedding and a hectic holiday schedule. Thank you very much for all that you have given to me and for making my body feel better. A new converted yogi.
L.B., Chatsworth, CA Read more testimonials here.
A Tribute to Paramahamsa Prajnanananda, Spiritual leader of Kriya Yoga International: